Need Access?It's fast and easy. Just click the link below, enter your information, and you are on your way to creating your new
ace | PLAY login.
There is a new Level: ace | PLAY orange which only requires 10 Tier Credits
to achieve. This level comes after ace | PLAY blue and before
ace | PLAY green.
|Two:||There are new, higher point multipliers.|
|Three:||Table Games now earn points and point multipliers.|
|Four:||You now simply earn points, which can be used for Cash, Slot Play, and/or Comps.|
|Five:||There’s a new ace | PLAY dividend for ace | PLAY red and green members.|
|Slot Play||$1 played = 1 point|
|Video Poker||$2 played (or more) = 1 point, dependent upon game|
|Table Games||Based upon average bet, time on the game, and game|
Certain transactions and services offered while visiting
II. Information we collect about you.
When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the web sites you visit. The information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, your geographic location, and your movement within and interaction with the web site, including what pages you look at and what information you download. When you visit
ace| PLAY Web Sites, our servers collect such information. We use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to ace | PLAY Web Sites.
Personally Identifying Information
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. "Personal Information" is information through which you can be identified. The Personal Information that we collect through ace | PLAY Web Sites or we obtain from our strategic partners depends on the nature of your online activity, such as whether you make reservations, participate in a contest, apply for employment, seek information on weddings or meetings, register as a meeting planner, or provide customer feedback or suggestions. For example, Personal Information that we collect from you when you make a reservation may include your name, company, address, home telephone number, work telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, credit card information, purchase and reservation information, and other information that you voluntarily provide. When you complete an employment application, we may also collect your Social Security number, previous addresses, previous names, convictions for felonies, whether you can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States, present and past employment, military service, education and training, skills, languages, family members who work for us, and other information listed in the online application form.
The Personal Information is collected by e-mail, through online forms, and through your activities on ace | PLAY Web Sites. ace | PLAY Web Sites utilize Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), which provides several layers of security for users of the ace | PLAY Web Sites. All data sent to and received from the ace | PLAY Web Sites in SSL mode is encrypted. This ensures that anyone who may be able to intercept and review the data transmitted will not be able to understand the data. SSL also enables you to verify the certificate of the ace | PLAY Web Sites so that you can ensure that the web site is the authentic.
A browser cookie is a small file saved on your hard drive when you visit certain web sites. Browser cookies store information that a web site may use for a variety of purposes such as to personalize your experience and to gather web site statistical data, such as which pages you visit, what material you download, your Internet provider's domain name and country, and the addresses of web sites you visited immediately before, and after, visiting a particular web site. You can configure your browser to accept or reject browser cookies or to notify you when you are offered a cookie so you can accept or reject it.
III. How we use the information we collect.
We may use the information collected by us or strategic partners: (1) for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via e-mail, mail, fax and other means; (2) to process and fulfill reservations and make a record of reservations; (3) to enable us to contact you for confirmation or customer service or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities; (4) to respond to inquiries, complaints and other communications; and (5) for profiling or demographic purposes.
IV. Disclosure of information we collect.
Except as provided below, we will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any Personal Information obtained through
V. Choice regarding providing information.
General information is collected whenever you browse
ace | PLAY Web Sites. The ace | PLAY Web Sites do not provide any means for opting out of providing general information when you browse ace | PLAY Web Sites. However, privacy software that prevents the disclosure of general information is commercially available.
You can browse ace | PLAY Web Sites without providing any Personal Information. However, providing Personal Information is required to use some of the services offered through the ace | PLAY Web Sites, including, but not limited to, making hotel reservations, participating in contests, applying for employment, registering as a planner, obtaining information, and participating in the player rewards program. If you can opt out of receiving certain communications, opt out options will be indicated when they are available.
The general or Personal Information collected through
ace | PLAY Web Sites or provided by strategic partners is not currently accessible to you, except that confirmation is provided for some transactions, such as reservations. If you believe that any information collected by us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com explaining the correction or change, addition or deletion, and provide any relevant confirmation or reference number.
General information and Personal Information collected by ace | PLAY Web Sites is stored on secure servers. The secure servers are protected by firewalls and other standard security procedures. The secure servers are not generally accessible by unauthorized third parties, but could become accessible in the event of a security breach.
VIII. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
ace | PLAY Web Sites are general audience sites intended for persons 21 years of age or older. Accordingly, the provisions of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act do not apply to ace | PLAY Web Sites.
ace | PLAY Rules
1. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to join ace | PLAY. Guests must present an acceptable, valid, government-issued photo identification to obtain an ace | PLAY card. A passport is required for non US residents. American Casino & Entertainment Properties, LLC and its gaming properties (collectively referred to herein as the “Company”) will determine in its sole discretion what is acceptable identification.
2. ace | PLAY membership is FREE.
3. Valid photo identification is required for redemption of any benefit earned through ace | PLAY. The benefits of the program are intended for the use only by the person listed on the account (“member”). Only the person listed on the account can use the account for play. Team playing on one account is prohibited.
4. ace | PLAY cards and accounts are non-transferable and are the property of the Company, and must be returned upon request by the Company .
5. The Company is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards, including any misuse of card or account.
6. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the ace | PLAY card is properly inserted into machines to track play. The Company is not responsible for any machine or card reader malfunction.
7. Base Points are awarded for all tracked slot and table game play, keno, bingo, poker where applicable. Race & Sportsbook play is not eligible to earn Base Points. Race & Sportsbook play is rewarded in comp dollars.
8. In order to be awarded ace | PLAY Base Points for table play, members must present their ace | PLAY card to the table games dealer before wager is placed. ace | PLAY Base Points earned are based upon length of play, type of game played, and amount wagered. In order to be awarded ace | PLAY Base Points for Bingo and Keno, members must present their ace | PLAY card at the time of buy-in at the game.
9. Every $1 of coin-in on reel and on most video reel slot machines is equal to 1 Base Point. (Please see ace | PLAY Center for further details).
10. One (1) Base Point on video poker and on multi-game machines will range between $2 and $8 of coin-in and will depend on the machine type. (Please see ace | PLAY Center for further details).
11. Bonus Points may also be accumulated based on promotions and additional play. Bonus Points may be redeemed for comps, slot play and cash back.
12. All ace | PLAY Base and Bonus Point accumulations are subject to review and verification by the Company. The Company reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the ace | PLAY card, promotions or Points.
13. ace | PLAY members can redeem Base and Bonus Points for cash back, slot play, bingo play or live keno*. Redemption transaction amounts for each property are listed below:
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower: Minimum $5 and a maximum of $500 per day
Arizona Charlie’s Decatur: Minimum of $4 and a maximum of $500 per day
Arizona Charlie’s Boulder: Minimum of $4 and a maximum of $500 per day
Aquarius Casino Resort: Minimum of $4 and a maximum of $500 per day
Redemption of any amount over the maximum allowed by the casino is at the discretion of The Company management.
*Bingo is available at Arizona Charlie’s Decatur and Arizona Charlie’s Boulder. Keno is available at Arizona Charlie’s Decatur.
14. Points may be redeemed for cash back, slot play, dining at Company owned or participating restaurants, or participating retail vendors in the following denominations:
Redeem points for Comps (300 points = $1 comp)
Redeem points for Slot, Bingo or Keno Play (500 points = $1 play)
Redeem points for cash back (600 points = $1 cash)
Race & Sportsbook players earn R & S comps (1 comp dollar = $1 in comps).
These amounts are subject to change at ACEP LLC management discretion.
15. ace | PLAY red and green card members who, based on play, upgrade or maintain their current tier status will be eligible for a dividend Bonus on their evaluation date. (Please see ace | PLAY Center for details.) A dividend Bonus is a bonus awarded for table and slot play and is awarded in points based on levels of play. A dividend Bonus may be awarded for race & sportsbook play and will be awarded in comp dollars based on level of play. dividend must be claimed in person by date specified.
16. ace | PLAY Base and Bonus Points are valid as long as at minimum one (1) ace | PLAY point is obtained every thirteen (13) months. If no ace | PLAY Base or Bonus Points are obtained within a thirteen (13) month period, the ace | PLAY Point account balance will expire and not be reinstated.
17. Only the member listed on the ace | PLAY account may receive account information or engage in any transactions related to ace | PLAY. ace | PLAY members must present valid, government-issued photo identification in order to redeem ace | PLAY points or obtain account information.
18. Each ace | PLAY member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his or her ace | PLAY account. Each member is responsible for keeping this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his or her account.
19. ace | PLAY benefits and ace | PLAY account balances are nontransferable, including upon death and divorce.
20. Any and all applicable taxes relating to ace | PLAY program receiving rewards is the sole responsibility of the ace | PLAY member.
21. All ace | PLAY Point redemptions made are final. Any exceptions must be approved at the sole discretion of the Company.
22. Base and Bonus Points and / or comps may be earned on other games, please see ace | PLAY Center for complete details.
23. Individuals who are excluded from the Company properties, including through a government program, by their own request, and / or those excluded at the sole discretion of The Company are not eligible to participate in the ace | PLAY program.
24. ace | PLAY members agree to allow the Company use of their name and likeness for promotions and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or further consent.
25. The Company management reserves the right to deny participation in the ace | PLAY program, or to terminate an ace | PLAY card at any time, in their sole discretion.
26. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, disputes, eligibility, etc. for the ace | PLAY Program lie solely with the Company whose decisions are final and binding in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
27. Set forth herein, the Company reserves the right to void and / or change, cancel or modify the ace | PLAY program at any time, in its sole discretion and / or as necessary to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
28. When guest chooses to participate in the ace | PLAY Program, guest agrees to abide by the rules of the ace | PLAY program.
29. The Company reserves all rights pertaining to ace | PLAY rewards and as allowed by regulation or law.